About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Vote Fur Johann!! Please...


woofies all, doggies, kitties and hammies...wellll duh, me had this alweady posted, den went to check and makies shure it toook u to where to vote, welll me got dar and saw girl-girl and wildcatsthree and xsara....and me fought me couldnt tell u to vote fur one and not the others...heehee but it wuz showin dey were voting 4 Johann toooo.,. soooo me doing dis again...dis is Johann, and Johann iz in a contest please go here http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/13841/?utm_source=bloggerschoiceawards&utm_medium=badge&utm_content=bestanimalblogger
and vote... u has to register, but it not take but a min...

2 comments:

Comet said...

That's a very cute picture of Johann you posted. I'm sure he will get lots of votes.
Thank you for the card. Those antlers look very big and heavy. We hope you didn't get hurt posing for your pretty card.
Comet and BLU

la said...

Johann is very cute and he has a really nice blog! I'm also sure he will get LOTS of votes!

Woofies, Alex