About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Post of Fank U!!!











woofies all,

me needs to take dis time to fank my sweet girlie Asta and her mommi fur the help dey have gived me and my mama, with the xmas carwds...me joineded the xchange late and didnt gitted the list of addresses fur all of u...sooo when me gets a carwd, wiff a return address me sends a carwd...but sum of u been sneaky and not putteded a return address, sooo ms Asta and her mommi haf been givin me ur addresses...and me and mama iz soooo happy they did dis........and we wood likie to fank Maggie and Mitch and der mama fur helpin us learn how to do a link onto a post rite ...........soooooooooooo we wood like to give da golden rose to Ms Asta and her mommi Ami and Maggie and Mitch and der Mama...with many, many fanks to u all....wiff luv, from me and mama...

b safe all,

;)lacylulu

4 comments:

Asta said...

AwwwLacyLulu
Thank you vewy much fow that twibute and bootiful golden rose..we awe mowe than happy to help such a sweet giwlie like you and youw Mama..we love you
smoochie kisses
Asta

Harry said...

Isn't DWB the best community of lovely doggies, cats, hamster and people?

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

You're the best, Lacylulu! We all help each other! We wish the whole world could be as wonderful as all of our DWB friends! Thank you so much for the award!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lenny said...

Thanks for your card, Lacylulu!

Your friend, Lenny