About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

RIP Thrawn!!!


such sad news today, Thrawn of the Brat Pack http://fivehappyhounds.blogspot.com/ died today....watt can u say to his pack and his mom, I'm sorry doesnt seem like enuff, but its about all we can do...and b there to support them...if u havent gone yet, go pay ur respects to MaryAnn and the rest of the pack, Samantha, Tucker Doodle, Dot-Spot and Bear....Thrawn is at the rainbow bridge, running with the wind with his brother Dakota and all of our furkids thats already there....
b safe all,
;( a verwy sad lacylulu and mama!!!

14 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Thrawn will definitely be missed by all us pups!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Asta said...

LacyLulu
Thank you fow telling me..I didn't know this tewwible news till now, poow bwat pack will be so vewy sad fow chwissmuss I went to tell them how vewy sowwy I am and am pwaying that they find peace in theiw heawts with bootiful Thrawn gone...this is so vewy sad
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lorenza said...

Lacy Lulu and mom
We are so sad.
We are praying for Thrawn and all his family.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

we went over, what sad news :(

Peanut said...

It is very sad news.

Snowball said...

I have left comment on their blog this morning.

RIP, Thrawn.

Luv,
Snowball

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Sure is sad news on Thrawn. I'll miss him

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Our hearts are just breaking for MaryAnn. We feel so bad.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Altho I've never met him or the others before, I feel very sad...RIP Thrawn.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jake of Florida said...

We did learn about Thrawn and left a message. It's even sadder when a loss happens during an otherwise happy season, isn't it!

But thank you for your cute card -- and your mother-of-all-antlers head dress!!!

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

Balboa said...

He was loved by all and brought so much joy. just thinking about him running and playing free of pain makes me feel better.

Our hearts go out to Maryann and her family.

the many Bs said...

this is very sad news. we went to pay our respects.

sad woofers.

Anonymous said...

This is so sad. You're right, saying you're sorry just doesn't seem like enough. The pain they are going through right now I know only too well. I feel so badly for them.
Chris and the animals

The Brat Pack said...

Thank you so much for this nice post....I appreciate it more than I can say. I'm sorry I haven't replied back to your email yet, I'm about half done. I start to post on the blog too but just haven't been able to finish.

Thank you again - from the bottom of my heart,
Maryann