About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thank You Corgi Girles!!!!




this is sooooo nice of u boths!!!! me firgureded out how to put it heres, but me wants to put its on the side too, me will keep workin on dat...i will add who i want to gives it too now, laters...heehee...me has made my decisions, i have a lots on my fends list that i keep up ith everday and some i have yet to add, but i am gonna pickies 3 for now, Power-Puff the wug and her sis Ivy, The Thuglets, cora digies the biggest holeies, and Keeley...girlies, i hopes u agrees wiff me they r good bloggys...was a tuff decision all are sooo good...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

9 comments:

the Corgi Girls said...

Yay, Lacy!

Lizzy said...

Congratulations on the award! You totally deserve it!

Sparky

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Congrats on the award, Lacy !! We love reading your blog !!!

Gus & Louie

Molly the Airedale said...

Congraulations Lacylulu! We already are in love with your blog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

powder-puff said...

lacy lulu!!!

you totally deserve this award gurly!!

AAARRRROOO and Thank you GURL, its so pawsome to have it passed down to me!!!

have a great day!

peace out
puff

Lacy said...

woofies all, ty sooo much, me and mamas try verwy hard...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

the Corgi Girls said...

Lacy, great choices, it is tough isn't it... so so so many great blogs, too tough to choose!!!

Kisses!
M & I

Toby said...

Hey Lacy,
Congrats on your award! Thats awesome! Im sorry to hear about your moms paypal account!

Love Toby

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lacy Lulu
I love your blog too! You deserve this award!
Have a nice day
Lorenza