About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mama's been bad!!

Me sorrwy everdoggy, cat and hammie, but me mama been bad lately... She been neglectin my bloggy bad...us did catches up with a couple last nite of my fends, but we gots a lot more to gos..sooo plez b patient wiff us, we has not forgot u...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's... Mama here, lacy is mad at me, lol my game site was having a badge marathon and it took me all week to get my badges....but now we will catch up on all ur going ons....

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It's okay, Lacylulu!
We're not going any where! We can be real patient! Don't be mad at your mom, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Lacy Lulu.
Don't worry. Those things happen from time to time!
Be patient, we will be waiting for you, ok?
Have a good night
Lorenza

the Corgi Girls said...

Moms, tee hee hee, always getting busy doing something else, aren't they?!... just in time for dinner, in time to blog, in time to play... but strangely never when its bath time *sigh*

BOL!

Hugs and kisses girlie!
M & I

Girl Girl Hamster said...

It's ok Lucy Lulu. Dont be mad at your mom. I hope she gave you lots of treats in the meanwhile. :)

~ Girl girl

Scrappy and Pebbles said...

Lacylulu, its okay it happens to all of us from time to time.

Scrappy and Pebbles

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Lacy and Lacy's mum. Don't worry we understand. It does take time getting to all the blogs. We wish there were more hours in the day.

Hugs and tail wags,
Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Unknown said...

hello there. its okay (:
i'm still reading.
and my mommy too! well.. she always forgets to switch on the com for me. Gee.

Love!

Asta said...

We miss you LacyLulu..but we could nevew be mad..we love you! huwwy back!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Katherine and Pippa said...

I'm mad at mine too. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a rubbish human.

Pippa