About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Walkie in da Parwk!!

w00f's all,

Mama, Daddy and guess who went to da park Tuesday..nobody wuz in the fenced in area, soooo us checkeded it out...They lemme off the leash for about 3 seconds..then a car drived up and had to hook me up again...

its a bigggg area, but noooo trees or bushes, sooo not many good sniffies to sniff...but heehee dat didnt stop me....


Here we iz on our way into the woods...daddy haded my leash and he dont lemme go to far ahead of him, sum nonsense about snakies....
heehee wood me not make a pointer doggy proud...me thinks me got this pointing down...
They finally goted me moving again and we got to the trails...

This is me new friend Mr. or Mrs Lizzard....heehee mama didnt seed it, but my daddy shure did, skeered mama....

here we iz at the pickanic table where mama always gotta rest...i sniffed everthing...
Daddy saided this wuz a crawfish...mama just saided it wuzzzz bigggg...
Me checkin stuffs out...

i finally went to the water this time and checked out things a lot more than the other 2 times...i must b gettin use to going now...and nooo me didnt drink non of dat water...

a little fern...


heehee mama goted this pictur outta place..
Me and my daddy!!!!



Hope u enjoyed our walk in da park!!!

b safe,
~rocky~

13 comments:

Lizzy said...

Rocky!

Man, looks like you really enjoyed your walk! That must have been pretty cool to see the lizard and crawfish!

Happy 4th of July!

Sparky

Peanut said...

What a great time.

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It really looks like a fun walk. Too bad you didn't get much time in the park.


Princess Eva

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rocky!
You had a nice walkie!
Lizzards scare my mom too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Clover said...

What a fun walk! Thanks for bringing us along!
Love Clover xo

River said...

Hi Rocky, that was a nice walk! We never get to go but we do have a big fenced in yard. I would have liked seeing the lizard. I would have howled at it. Nice to meet your dad. He's holding you like a baby, so sweet. Happy 4th to you!!

love & wags,
River

andrahyb said...

THATS A PAWSOME PARK!!!

How we wish we were there with you roaming freely. *jealous*

R+G

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Rocky -

It looks like you had a pawtastic time at the park. It looks like it is huge - the parks by us are small but I (Hershey) like them.

Kaci is coming to visit us again next week. Our firework display will be next weekend - not this weekend.

Have a great 4th of July with your family.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

The Zoo Crew said...

Looks like a really nice walk!!

TZC

Thor and Jack said...

Looks like you had a great time at the park!

woofs
Thor

Joe Stains said...

That looks like a wonderful place for a walky!!! I am sure you guys had a great time. Your Daddy looks like he is a lot of fun!

Isis said...

Hey that looks like a great walk! i would just love to catch and eat that lizard!

erin said...

That looked like a really fun walk, Rocky!
Woof,
Keeley