About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Barkday Cosi!!!

w00f's all,

me didnt know today wuz me friends Cosmos barkday tooo...blogger iz being bad today and not lettin me upload picturs now...soooo go wish him happy barkday at http://woosneighs-marlene.blogspot.com/
heehee sum of u pups and kittys seek barkday and meowdays up on me...

b safe,
Rocky
Bear
angel Lacylulu!!

7 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi guys,
Wishing u a great weekend ahead!! *big hugs to all*

BrandytheGreat said...

I tell you, its barkday season!

Molly the Airedale said...

We're on our way, Rocky! Thanks for letting us know!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kodak the Eskie said...

We will go visit Cosmos right now. Have a great weekend!

Hugs Kodak

The Army of Four said...

Blogger's been giving us fits lately, too! Hrmph!
Love,
Ammy

Deetz said...

Blogger had been slow lately and freakin out....You were so right, all is okay now with mum and I....I knew she loved me more then like pizza. She loves pizza.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and hope your mummy is feeling better since she didn't have to stay at the doctors.
Deetzy

Ashley said...

Hi there. Maxy's Barkday is coming up too! And we need help thinking of fun ideas for the pawty!


We are planning a Vegas themed pawty! Can you think of any good treats or fun things to do at a Vegas pawty?