About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Friend Jackson!!!!


Sad woof's all, 

My trip to the park and my tags will b posted later, today me and mama iz very sad....we got up this morning and mama checked me friends on the google reader....Jackson had a post there, his test results iz not very good...me saidid oooo nooo, we has got to go send him sum love....sooo we went to his bloggie, and my mama's eyes started leaking, me askedid her watt wuz wrong...she told me jackson wuz very bad sick, and me needed to cross my paws and she needed to pray fur him...

has declared this as Jackson Day...



This mountain iz fur all the sickness Jackson has already overcomed...check out scruffy, lacie and Stan, they explain it better than me..












and this iz me lookin very sad and very worried...JACKSON PLEASE GIT BETTER SOON...WE LOVES UUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!



Very sad,
Rocky, Bear 
angel Lacylulu
and their mama..

13 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We just put the prayer flags on our bloggie, Rocky! We can't stop thinking about Jackson! He just HAS to be okay!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

We are sending Jackson all our good thoughts

Asta said...

Rocky
We all have to stick togethew and maybe ouw combined thoughts and pwayews will help him
don't be sad
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Eduardo said...

We are praying super hard for Jackson!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

the many Bs said...

we're gonna put the flags on our bloggie too. we are sending so much positive healing energy to jackson. he has to be okay.

woofs.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think Jackson will get a lot of healing prayers. I posted about him today too in my Big World blog. I sure do hope he can pull through this.
Purrs,
JB

Lorenza said...

Rocky.
I am so worried for Jackson. My paws are crossed and my mom is praying.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Myeo said...

We read about Jackson and we are so sad. However we will have lots of positive thoughts.

Love
Boy n Baby

Moco said...

We are all wishing for the best for Jackson.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Rocky -

We have the flags on our blog for Jackson. We also have our paws crossed and sent lots of healing kisses to Jackson. Don't be sad - we are sending you lots of kisses too.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Kodak the Eskie said...

We have already been over to Jackson's site to wish him well. I hate to see our babies get ill.

Hugs, Kodak

Jans Funny Farm said...

And then we read this post and we know why your comment was about your day getting worse. We hope Jackson will be okay.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hello pals, thank you so much for your kind words and support. It's much appreciated. J x