About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Taggeded by Girl-Girl!!!

1.) If I were another kind of animal: I wood b a wolf, runnin free
2.) My most-favoritest song is: Imagine, by John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people living for today...
Imagine there's no countries,
It isn't hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people living life in peace...
Imagine no possessions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of men,
imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...
You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one..

3.) If I could live anywhere in the world: right here ware me iz...wiff my mama and daddy...
4.) If I were a famous movie star or personality: skid boot, dat doggy dat cood do anything...
5.) I should be the spokesman: yummmy sausage tweats.....

Little miss Girl-Girl taggeded me, sooo iffin u wants to do dis tag...go fur it!!!!



Me likies dis song too....its name iz In The Year 2525 by Zager and Evans...

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, and say
Is in the pill you took today

In the year 4545
Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to chew
Nobody's gonna look at you

In the year 5555
Your arms are hanging limp at your sides
Your legs got nothing to do
Some machine is doing that for you

In the year 6565
Ain't gonna need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long glass tube'
Whoooa

In the year 7510
If God's a-comin' he ought to make it by then
Maybe he'll look around himself and say
Guess it's time for the Judgement day

In the year 8510
God is gonna shake his mighty head then
He'll either say
I'm pleased where man has been
Or tear it down and start again

In the year 9595
I'm kinda wondering if man is gonna be alive
He's taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain't put back nothing

Now it's been 10,000 years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what he never knew
Now man's reign is through
But through eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it's only yesterday

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may thrive

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do or say
Is in the pill you took today ....(fading...)

10 comments:

Asta said...

LacyLulu
I love those songs you picked..and how wondewful that you'we aweady in the place you would most like to be!
I gave you and awawd pleez come get it
smoochie kisses
Asta

Amber-Mae said...

I would love to be Skidboot one day too. I think he was a great talented guy! It's sooo sad that he already passed away.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there Lacy Lulu!
Come check our blog, we gave you an award!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

i said...

You want to be a wolf, huh? Great songs! Have a great weekend!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

lovely song lyrics Lacy Lulu. John Lennon is one of ours, we love him so much!

Check out my blog, I have given you The Thinking Blogger Award.

love and profound licks, Marvin xxxx

Maya and Kena said...

You're very welcome Lacy,
And we understand you're not trying to upset anyone, we know that you are just helping the less furtunate! Thanks fur being such a kind doggy and caring fur others!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Thor and Jack said...

I adore the song Imagine too!

Love and licks
Thor

cotojo said...

Hello Lacylulu,
Wonderful lyrics aren't they and John lennon's Imagine is an all time classic.
I have a tag for you, but it's up to you whether you participate.
Details here
Have a great day,
Colin

Stanley said...

LacyLulu!

You know, not everyone in the world could say they live right where they would want to live. You're a very fortunate girlie, and so are your mama & daddy!

Goober love,
Stanley

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi LacyLuLu! Life is so wonderful when you're where you wanna be. Us too!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails