About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Awarwds and Need Help?


Fank u Chris, Abby and Rosie....u makie me day too, when me visits ur bloggy!!!!













Fank You soooo muchies Marvin and Jeannie!!! Me luvs it when me spends time on ur bloggy...










Fank u soooo muchies Keeley, me luvs to c u playin in dat snow wiff ur fends....


Mama and me wood luv fur any of u dat want to take any of des awarwds and put it on u bloggy, cause u all me best fends and me fankies u fur being my fend....and when me goes visit u or u leave a comment u make my day.....






Fank u sooooo much Asta girlie and Maya and Kena!!! Me iz glad u likies me bloggy, even when me iz talkin bout sad stuffs....me wood like to gived dis to

There are some rules attached to this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional - proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award with a link to the post that you wrote. and my favourite......
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!



Johann http://blog.johannthedog.com/ Please go visit Johann and mum, niether one of dem r feeling good rite now....

Chris, Abby and Rosie http://blog.ourdoglog.com/

and Alex http://alexdogblog.blogspot.com/



Now fur the help part, me and mama iz workin on our layout about Haggis....and me cant memeber whos bloggy had dat doggy missin named Blue...Iffin u know the info bout Blue cood u plez leave us a comment....fank you soooo muchies!!!!!!

If anydog, cat or hammie else has gived me an awarwd and i didnt say fank u, fank u verwy much, me does appreciate u all......

7 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah.. that's alot of pawsome awards you got Lacy Lulu

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on all of your awards, Lacylulu! You deserve them all!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

~Sweety~ said...

Wow.

Tt a whole lot of awards!

We are revamping the way we presents pic in our blog too! do drop by!

Lots of Love,
Sweety

Lenny said...

Congratulations, Lacylulu!

Your friend, Lenny

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Those are some great awards that you got..
Mom and Dad try to take us to the lake when not many humans are there so that they can just let the leash go and we can run free. Of course my job is to keep an eye on Louie since he doesn't hear, so when Mom calls he won't come back!! Mom calls me her "Hearing Eye Dog" I love my title..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

i said...

Congrats on the awards! That's quite a list! You totally deserve them all!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Lacy! We are truly honored. You are such a sweetheart.
Chris, Abby & Rosie