About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Check out dis bloggy!!

woofies and burf's all...

me and rocky wood like fur u to check out Patience-Please bloggy http://patience-please.blogspot.com
The Rescue: Me mama love stories with happy endings...and this iz one of those...God bless peoples dat do rescue work...without them many, many more animals wood b doomed...

b safe,
Rocky, Bear and angel Lacylulu ;)

10 comments:

Asta said...

Hello Rocky,Beaw and angelLacyLulu,
I'll be caweful in Italy, and wif angel LacyLulu watching ovew us I know we'll be fine..We'll be thinking of you, and Mommi says we can light candles in the chuwches fow the missing and sick doogies and catses...I wead Patience, and I saw hammer's pictoowe..I loved them.
Angel LacyLulu tell Rocky I do like yellow shaggy doggies...I have many boyz I love..It's just that Stanley is my biggest love..but I can love Rocky too
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lorenza said...

We read Patience blog too! She is a great writer and has 9 furkids!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

happy said...

We read Patience's blog too. A great writer.

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

Thank you for sharing. We are heading over to the blog. We also love reading stories with good ending..

Love
Boy n Baby

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I'll go check out Patience bloggie now

~ Girl girl

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, everyone -

What a great story! Mama's eyes are leaking like everyone elses. Thanks to you and Patience-Please for sharing this.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

JB's Big World said...

I'll go look now, and also will check Hammer's site too!
--JB

Deetz said...

I waved to your star this weekend...Did you see me? I have also been burying some of my Dog biscuits for you. I left one out there for you last night. Hope you got it.
Luv you Angel Lacy
Deetz

Maggie & Mitch said...

We love Patience's blog! Mom makes sure she always has the tissues ready when we head over there!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Orable & Charlie said...

I think that the people who do rescue work are the real angels on earth!
licks & slobbers
-Charlie