About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Meet me mamas sis's doggy, Baby!!!


woofies all, me wants ya to meeted me mama's sisters doggy, her name is Baby!!! us gets to meeted her at christmas time when we all goes to mama's hometown to c here sis and niece and neffew and her nieces hoooman kids....me hopies dat doggy dont wanna play to hards.....this is a link to her bloggy, go c her and say woofies, lacylulu sent me....me hopies my linkie works...me gesses time will tell...cant get it to link up. grrrrrrrr


b safe,
;)lacylulu

http://bk-memorialtomyfurbabies.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Patience-please said...

Hi Lacy Lulu! We would be most honored and zoomie to be on your friends list! We are afraid of big dogs too. We've always been afraid of hairy dogs but Asta is helping us get over that.

Wow, you figured out all this blog stuff so fast! Your blog looks awesome! Our Servant is clueless with friends lists and all the cool stuff you have. But she gave us hamburger tonight so we can't fire her.

ah-wooo-
the whippet waggle

Molly the Airedale said...

Baby is just adorable! I bet you can't wait to meet her!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

baby is so cute. We are going to go visit her.

Maya and Kena said...

Hey there Lacy Lulu!
OMD, she is so cute! We went to her page and signed her guestbook! Lucky you!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Lacy LuLu! yoyr mama's sissy's doggie is a cutie. Bet you have fun when you go to visit! We'll sniff over and visit but you trot over to ours... we gotta treat for you!

Lots of Love Licks from Tx Trio not barking loud so you not cared of us kinda big doggies

Asta said...

LacyLulu
Youw "niece" ? Baby suwe is a cutie!!
I hope she plays well with you ovew the holidays!
I'll go visit hew now
smoochie kisses
Asta

Kirby said...

Hi Lacy Lulu,

Baby is too cute! You are going to ahve so much fun when you meet her!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Lorenza said...

Hi, lacy Lulu
Baby is soooo cute! I will go to visit her site!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Kien said...

Hi Lacy Lulu.. sorry for not visiting for sometimes now.. been busy.. not me.. is my mommy!.. anyway, baby is so cute.. hope u guys will have a great time together during christmas..

Cheers
Rossi

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Lacy Lulu! Baby is so cute! I´m going visit her now!

Love and licks
Thor