About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thank you Mango Minor, Ximui and Chubs!!!!

w00fs all,

Me nos its bout time, me blames it on mama...heehee u can tooo..

ok serious business 1st...that ole seizure monster will not leave ms Snickers alone...me wants him gone so he will never hurt another doggy, kitty or hammie ( rabbit dogs or any of us) again...

Phantom still needs our special vibes to git him well....

Roxy so far that i no is doing pretty good...


My new little friend Domi has cancer and always needs our vibes...

Bogie hurt his paw, but its on the mend...

Huskee and Hershey's pawents still need our love and support..

we need to put the "power of the paw" to work for all these and all of our friends that iz sick...

me keeps thinkin me iz forgettin sum one..we need to think of astas mommi too, and hope her

headaches go away...



now fur the piksurs...me won another contest...Mango Minor, Ximui and Chubs wanted us to guess what a special day wuz, wellllll, guess who gotted it rite....ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me lovessss everything...and meee loves loves loves the mouse....me play wiff it alllll the time....and me lovesssssssssss u pups toooooo...




me hopes u all enjoy the piksurs.....



b safe,
~rocky~


































































20 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo pawed it well my pal!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bae Bae said...

You sure look cute with all your presents. :)

~ Bae

Molly the Airedale said...

You hit the jackpot, Rocky! What lovely bandanas!
That mousie looks like the one mom found in the trash basket!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pedro said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on winning the contest and scoring all those great prizes! Mango Minor is such a clever name for the little Mango! I guess you call the large Mango, Mango Major?

Pedro

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It's always sad to read of the pups that are not doing well. But we're sending pawsitive healing thoughts to them all.

Princess Eva

Princess Patches said...

Congrats on winning the contest! We are sending lots of Aire-zen to everydoggie, kittie and hooman that needs it!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Fred said...

POPing for all our pals!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Great pressies again Rocky!
The power of the paw will work for all our friends, I hope so anyway!

erin said...

Pawesome pictures, Rocky! Congrats on your prize!
Woof,
Keeley & Teagan

Moco said...

Love those pictures of you and your prizes.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats on your win, Rocky, and thank you for all your good wishes for all of us in need. Phantom is doing well tonight, he is very happy to be home.

Woos, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

I have my paws crossed for all of your friends!
Pawesome presents!
enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Look at that wonderful box of pressies!! I sure hope all of our friends are better soon, I am sending lots of vibes!!

Mack said...

Is your stuffie still alive??

We are crossing all our dewclaws around here for our friends!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Rocky,

Mommy & I are saying our prayers every night for all our friends and I keep my paws cross for them all the time.

Cool pressies. Love th mouse.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Domi said...

Hi Rocky,

Thanks so much for coming by my blog and for the good wishes on yours. You look so cute in your pictures, especially with the scarf on.

Tailwags,
Domi

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We hope all our friends get well soon..
We love your photo's.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Great pressies you got!
--JB

Dino and Family said...

I love your pressies! Enjoy! Love, Dino

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Rocky -

Congratulations on winning the contest - it looks like you hit paydirt!

Love -

your girlfriends