About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas cards!!!!


w00f's all,

heehee , u c that happy doggie, yep that b me...me izz getting cards from me friends from DWB...and do u believe it, they iz mailed to ME!!!!!

My 1st card wuz from Simba, next comed Faya and Little Dyos...and then mama and daddy brung me a whole bunch...from

Joey and Tanner,
Moco, Dawson and Foley
Addie and Zoe
Noah and sissys Lucy, Tess and Willow
JB, PooPoo, Misty and Bear
Homer and his hoomans..
Jackson
Keeley
Poppy, Penny, Patches and Lana

Meeee iz soooo happy, thank you all fur the bute ti ful cards...Mama leted me sniff and lick every card....she says we gots to hang them up...Me cant wait till they go back to the post office and git more cards...me tolded mama to git her butt in gear, me had to send me cards off sooooonnnnnn...

b safe,
~rocky~

15 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Rocky,
I just mailed out a card to you!! Keep a lookout for it ok?

**hugs**

The Musketeers said...

Cool & bootiful cards ! Do keep a look out for ours too ! :D

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers

Stanley said...

Hey, Rocky Boy!

It's a blast getting Christmas cards from all your buddies at DWB! Our card to you is coming, but our girl has been a little lazy lately. We hope it will be there by Christmas!

Goober love,
Stanley

BrandytheGreat said...

What pretty cards you got! Must be a very special feeling!

Snowball said...

Is your pictures for the christmas card taken yet? hee...:P

Luv

Snowball

Peanut said...

Getting cards is so much fun. We love it

umekotyan said...

Good evening lucy.
I slowly visit blog.
Please forgive me.
The shape of blog at Christmas is lovely.
And, the happiness of the Christmas card continues. :D

from loved ume tyan

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't getting Christmas cards in the mail the best ever, Rocky?! We love it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo must be one furry special pup!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mack said...

We have received so many beautiful cards too!
I hope my mom sends ours out soon!

Noah the Airedale said...

Yay you got our card. Isn't this fun. We've got some too.

tailwags
Noah x

Joe Stains said...

I am so glad you got our card! Isnt the card exchange the best thing ever!

Sweepy said...

Woofy great!
The card exchange is rolling out at great speed this year!!!

Enjoy!!!

Bruschi said...

Hey Rocky! Thanks for stopping by my blog and cheering me up! I don't know when my knee surgery will be, but probably within a year or so. it depends how fast it gets worse. I'm sad that I can run and play around like I usually do!
It is great to meet you! Enjoy all your cards! how neat!!

Hugs and Licks, Bruschi the Puggle

Unknown said...

hi rocky....
how are all???
we don´t finishing with the christmas cards...
this week is possible..
a big hugggggggggggggggggggggg