About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Saying goodbye to Lil Man!!!


Sad w00f's all,

It iz wiff a sad heart we has to tell u all Gizmo aka lil man, has gone to the bridge...we all new this day wuz coming, but it shure dont make it any easier...angel Lacylulu said not to worry bout him, that all our friends at the bridge were taking care of him...that they have yummmies good food there, and he's been eatin ever since he comed..he still misses deetz and him mom and dad...
and hes watching over them..plus he said to tell u all, that he's hunting fur charlotte too...if u all woood go visit his family and give them our love and support...its at Deetz & Gizmo
take it from one that nos, all of ur kind comments mean more than u will ever no, unless u haff been there b4...

a very sad,
rocky
bear
angel lacylulu
and mama...(with leaky eyes)..

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yes, we saw the sad news -

In fakht, I pupdated my blog as soon as I saw it on googlereader -

Furry sad BUT happy he's not in pain anymore -

I'm sure a certain LacyLulu is showing him around!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Eduardo said...

So sad...
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Deetz said...

I promised Gizmo I wouldn't leak, but I lied...I have tears for my loss, but I have peace that he no longer suffers. I thought about Angel Lacylulu as I looked up at the sky last night..I somehow knew she is close by. It doesn't make the pain any easier, as you well know. Our tears are for the love we have in our hearts. I won't love Deetz any less for fear of this day coming again...I will love him more!!! Thank you from our family to yours for being there for us. I am sure that Angel Lacylulu was there last night. Did you see the sky? It was a good night full of angels.
Deetz and family.

Pedro said...

We are so sad to lose these puppies and know their human's must be heart broken. We've gone to visit Powderpuff and Deetz and let them know we're there for them. This was a nice tribute on your blog!

Pedro

Asta said...

LacyLulu was thewe fow suwe to help all ouw fwiends get comfowtable in heaven...I'm vewy sad fow so many losses
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Asta said...

rocky
I heawd you've been sick all day..I'm so sowwy..do you need me to come and nuwse you ow bwing you something?
I hope you get well weally soon..it's been too sad hewe in DWB land..you just have to be OK
I'm sending healing smoochie kisses
Love
ASTA