About Me

My photo
This bloggy is watched over by an angel...angel lacylulu, we love u soooo much, u brought so much joy into our lives...we will miss u always....This blog is now dedicated to her memory!!!!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Interestin readdin!!!



woofies all,

me will post sum more later, when me gits it fixeded up, but rite now me wanteded to tells u bout sumfing me readed dat wuz verwy interesting...me founded dis site me not member how via Jans Funny Farm or da Dog Log, but it usually has interesting fings on it...da site is Saving Lives One at a Time and the addy iz http://saveashelterpet.blogspot.com/2008/02/why-shelters-and-rescue-organizations.html
me mama founded dis article and it sumhow kinda explains how they arrive at a $ amount fur shelter pets...please check it out when u gits time, me and mama didnt nos half of dis stuff...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's me gots to put sum picturs on here, cause Ms Asta wants to c my smilin face....oops dat one wuz my butt...

Amazing Bird Follows Dog Commands -- powered by flowgo.com

heehee check dis out too.....

10 comments:

Islay said...

Hi Lacy - that's the first time I believe I have seen all of you in a photo; you're a very pretty doggy! We like happy stories, and it is always heartening to find humans who are not afraid to show compassion and give of themselves to those with whom we must all share the world!

licks & slobbers
-Charlie

ycling said...

Hey lacy lulu!
How are you doing? Sorry I haven't dropped by. As usual, missy hijacked the laptop and wouldn't give it back to me. But now I am BACK!

-MaxDex

Kapp pack said...

Thanks for sharing that link!

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

Asta said...

LacyLulu
Thank you fow posting youw pictoowe..I love seeing youw BumBum tooo, hehehehI bet the cowned beef and cabbage and potatoes wewe supew yummielicious..I love stuff like that!! That biwdy is pwetty amazing, and thank you fow that link!!!!
sweet dweams cutie!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

i said...

What were you so looking at in the picture? You looked very engrossed there ;-) Thanks for sharing the link. Will check it out.

Amber-Mae said...

Yay, more pictures of you! Hey, that parrot is sooooo smart!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Nice pictures of you Lacy Lulu.

~ Girl girl

Moco said...

Thanks for the informative article. We are all shelter pups in this house.

Lenny said...

Thanks Lacy, that's really informative! My people didn't have to pay for me when they adopted me, but I made up for that plenty once I started going to the vet! :)

Your friend, Lenny

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That bird is pretty good... Really talented...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie